Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a Legal Analyst, Litigation to join our growing Legal team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Investigate, prioritize, and manage all escalated complaints, litigation threats, claims, and lawsuits, working closely with in-house Counsel to determine next steps
- Act as liaison between the Legal team, HR, other business teams, and external counsel
- Support litigation preparation by helping with witness interviews, preparing witnesses for depositions, pulling documents in response to discovery requests, performing document discovery review, brainstorming data visualization proposals, coordinating investigation strategies, and/or case strategies, as appropriate
- Process data information requests to ensure compliance with data protection laws
- Lead meetings to discuss issues, present investigations and determine strategy for solutions
- Clearly document and communicate Legal opinions, decisions, and litigation statuses in a detailed manner to stakeholders both within and outside Indeed
- Collect data via internal classifications to analyze and identify trends in complaints and litigations, and propose potential product or process solutions
- Maintain repository of Legal responses and create internal Legal resources and processes
- Identify and implement process improvements within the Legal team and with stakeholders in other departments
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks as a member of the Legal team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ever-changing circumstances while maintaining ability to exercise sound judgement in decision-making
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise. Proactively seeks improvements to processes/systems and sees projects through to completion
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Works efficiently and can switch gears quickly if projects need to be set aside for high priority escalations and urgent matters
- Experience working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous complex projects with multiple teams/stakeholders
- Team player with an ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Maintains a positive attitude even while working under pressure
- Previous work experience in regulatory investigations or general litigation
- Previous experience assisting in e-discovery, investigations, witness interviews, or witness preparation on sensitive topics
How to apply:
We value attention to detail. To apply:
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Also in your cover letter:
Explain why you want to work at Indeed
Explain how your previous work experiences are relevant to the requirements of this role
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefitsView Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.