Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a Legal Analyst to join our growing Legal team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Act as liaison between the Legal team and Client Services, Customer Support, Search Quality, International, and Marketing
- Investigate, prioritize, and manage all escalated user complaints and internal questions prior to Counsel review
- Process data information requests to ensure compliance with data protection laws
- Attend weekly triage meetings to discuss identified risks and strategy
- Clearly communicate Legal decisions to stakeholders both within and outside Indeed
- Maintain repository of Legal responses and create Legal resources and processes for internal Indeed teams
- Collect data via internal classifications to identify trends in user complaints and propose potential product or process solutions
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks as a member of the Legal team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail for cataloging requests and maintaining data fields
- Experience working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous complex projects with multiple teams/stakeholders
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Can switch gears quickly if projects need to be set aside for high priority escalations and urgent matters
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We value attention to detail. To apply:
With your application please submit your resume and cover letter.
Also in your cover letter:
- Explain why you want to work at Indeed
- Explain how your previous work experiences are relevant to this role
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.