Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
How does a Legal Analyst work at Indeed?
Indeed is seeking a Legal Analyst to join our growing Legal team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Act as liaison between the Legal team and Client Success, Customer Support, Search Quality, International, Human Resources and Marketing
- Investigate, prioritize, and manage all escalated user complaints and internal questions prior to Counsel review
- Attend weekly triage meetings to present issues and associated investigation. Document Legal opinions and decisions in a detailed manner.
- Process data information requests to ensure compliance with data protection laws
- Clearly communicate Legal decisions to stakeholders both within and outside Indeed
- Maintain a repository of Legal responses and create Legal resources for internal Indeed teams
- Collect data via internal classifications to identify trends in user complaints and propose a potential product or process solutions
- Identify and implement process improvements within the Legal team and with stakeholders in other departments
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks as a member of the Legal team
- 1+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise. Proactively seeks improvements to processes/systems and sees projects through to completion
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Works efficiently and can switch gears quickly if projects need to be set aside for high priority escalations and urgent matters
- Experience working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous complex projects with multiple teams/stakeholders
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Team player with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Maintains a positive attitude even while working under pressure
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.