Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
The Contracts Analyst will join the Contracts group within the Legal team. This position requires a highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail, who will provide administrative and contracts support to the Indeed in-house Legal team. In addition to working with our existing processes, this person will help make matters even more efficient.
This position supports Indeed’s corporate legal team and global stakeholders as we continue to grow around the world.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently on projects, and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Manage intake of all contracts via a variety of intake methods and conduct correspondence with all stakeholders regarding status of contract requests
- Track all contracts through the contract lifecycle, including drafts, modifications, executions, amendments and renewals
- Conduct thorough initial review of contracts in relation to internal legal thresholds,criteria and risks
- Serve as a point of contact for contract queries to all stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Procurement team on review of all contract requests with vendors
- Collaborate closely with Sales on revenue contract requests
- Intake, complete, and circulate vendor registration documents for clients
- Maintain electronic/paper legal files and document repository across all Indeed functions and entities
- Collaborate with team to obtain officer and director signatures on legal documents
- Prepare shipping labels and compile documents for mailing
- Participate in and complete ongoing team projects
- Assist in-house counsel and other teams on ad hoc research as necessary
- Coordinate tasks with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational ability and a demonstrated track record of managing urgent projects concurrently
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment while able to exercise sound judgement in decision-making
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures
- Confidence in communicating with members of the board of directors and senior leadership team
- Strong customer relation/service experience
- Ability to formulate new ways of doing things in a resourceful way
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication
To be considered, you must include the following into the 'Cover Letter' or 'Note' section of the application process:
1. Why are you qualified for this position and why do you want to work at Indeed?
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.