Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
The Contracts Analyst is a highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail, who provides administrative and contracts support to the Indeed in-house Legal team. In addition to working with our existing processes, this person helps make matters even more efficient.
This position supports Indeed’s corporate legal team and global stakeholders as we continue to grow around the world.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently on projects, and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Assist in managing intake of all contracts via internal systems and email inboxes and conduct correspondence with all stakeholders regarding status of contract requests
- Manage contract queue and prioritize urgent requests as necessary prior to Counsel review
- Track all contracts through the contract lifecycle, including drafts, modifications, executions, amendments and renewals
- Conduct thorough initial review of contracts in relation to internal legal thresholds, criteria and risks
- Collaborate closely with Procurement team on review of procurement contract requests
- Collaborate closely with Sales on revenue contract requests
- Intake, complete, and circulate various vendor registration documents for clients
- Participate in and complete ongoing team projects
- Assist with creating Legal resources and processes for internal Indeed teams
- Support in-house counsels and other teams on ad hoc research and projects as necessary
- Assist with corporate documents circulation, including collecting signatures, send-out, filing
- Work with various teams to help deliver legal trainings to other parts of organization
- Coordinate tasks with other departments and act as a point of contact for internal teams
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully manage frequent changing of priorities and workload.
- Strong organizational ability and a demonstrated track record of managing urgent projects concurrently under minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment while able to exercise sound judgement in decision-making
- Confidence in communicating with members of the board of directors and senior leadership team
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to conduct careful and thoughtful analysis of complex agreements while recognising any potential legal risk.
- Strong customer relation/service experience
- Ability to formulate new ways of doing things in a resourceful way
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to details and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word (tracked changes) and Excel is preferred
To be considered, you must include the following into the 'Cover Letter' or 'Note' section of the application process:
1. Why are you qualified for this position and why do you want to work at Indeed?
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.