Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Experienced using email solutions such as Postfix, Sendmail and others
- Support the products in the mailing solutions vertical
- Grow expert-level knowledge in the vertical, creating documentation and evangelizing with other teams
- Serve as a subject matter expert in your vertical, performing design reviews and consulting with internal teams to ensure best practices
- Build out configuration metrics and scripts to ensure your vertical is performing well and meeting SLOs with users.
- Scaling and improving performance on enterprise tools
- Perform upgrades and regular maintenance
- Build out and maintain backups and disaster recovery plans
- Serve as an escalation point for on-call rotation for your speciality
- Create forecasting models for capacity planning, providing proactive growth for your vertical
- Intimate and extensive knowledge of Linux Administration and Engineering
- We use CentOS/Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), you should too :)
- systemd? Love it or hate it, you realize it's just another tool to use.
- An advanced background with common automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible and their management infrastructure
- An advanced background with a higher level scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- A willingness to take responsibility, accountability, and ownership.
- A willingness to mentor and teach people what you know.
- Experience on-boarding and managing technologies like these: (Postfix, Sendmail, SES, others)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.