Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
- Responsible for evaluating acquisition and investment opportunities
- Scope of role is varied and complex and requires independent judgment
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including sourcing and screening, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities
- Identify and research industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Help drive Senior Leadership Team decisions and interface with cross functional teams
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student, in one of the following graduation classes: December 2018 or May 2019
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a closely related Business field.
- Strong ability to build complex financial models
- Previous relevant experience/internships including corporate development, investment banking, private equity or venture capital a plus
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as deal with ambiguity
- Proactive and action oriented, results driven with excellent business judgment
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.