Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is hiring for a top-performing, strategic thinking individual looking to join a fast-growing company with a mission “to help people get jobs.” The role will play an important part in the company’s corporate strategy across M&A, venture investments, product partnerships, and post-merger integration strategy.
Indeed is a leader in the HR Tech space: #1 job site worldwide , reaching 200 million unique visitors per month and ranked #1 in 11 countries. According to SilkRoad, Indeed delivered 65% of all hires made in the United States from online sources in 2016, which represents a further widening of an already commanding lead.
Company culture: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Indeed
The position will report to a senior manager in the Corporate Development team based in San Francisco.
- Responsible for evaluating acquisition and investment opportunities
- Scope of role is varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, evaluating, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities
- Identify and research industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Help drive Senior Leadership Team decisions and interface with cross functional teams
- Previous experience executing M&A transactions and deep knowledge of M&A process lifecycle
- Strong ability to build complex financial models
- 2-5 years total experience, including investment banking, private equity or venture capital. Previous Corporate Development experience a plus
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as deal with ambiguity
- Proactive and action oriented, results driven with excellent business judgement
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.