Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
We are looking for a motivated Corporate Development Associate to support our strategic M&A and investment initiatives. You are our candidate if you are passionate about helping people get jobs and creating a better future of work. You also have to be a self-starter who enjoys uncertainty and explores opportunities autonomously in a goal-driven environment.
Indeed is a leader in the HR Tech space: #1 job site worldwide1 , reaching 200 million unique visitors per month and ranked #1 in 11 countries. According to SilkRoad, Indeed delivered 65% of all hires made in the United States from online sources in 2016, which represents a further widening of an already commanding lead.
Company culture: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Indeed
The position will report to the Director of Corporate Development and based in Austin.
- Responsible for evaluating acquisition and investment opportunities
- Scope of role is varied and complex, needing independent judgment
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including sourcing and screening, valuation, and due diligence
- Identify and research industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Support non-deal related activities across the broader Corporate Development team
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Previous experience executing M&A transactions including the ability to build complex financial models
- 2-5 years of experience in Product Development or Business / Corporate Development / M&A in the technology industry, especially in HR Tech or software industry
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as deal with ambiguity
- Proactive and action oriented, results driven with excellent business judgment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.