Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 200 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
This position is for enthusiastic, strategic thinking individuals who want exposure to the fast-growing internet sector, mergers and acquisitions, venture investments, product partnerships, and post-merger integrations.
We are seeking candidates with 1+ years professional experience in investment banking and/or corporate development / M&A within the technology industry. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics is preferred.
The position will report to a manager in the Corporate Development team.
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, evaluating, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities.
- Research industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Help drive Senior Leadership Team decisions and interface with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- 1+ years of business experience in investment banking and/or corporate development/M&A within the technology industry
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including experience building financial models and valuing companies.
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as deal with ambiguity
Proactive and action oriented, results driven with excellent business judgement
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.