Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together. The Employee Experience team is responsible for ensuring we deliver a great overall office experience. We look after every aspect of the employee’s life at work including catered meals, office events, health and fitness offerings, facilities improvements and everything in between.
The Regional Operations
Manager plays a key role in ensuring that the Employee Experience team tied to
their region are consistently providing a workplace environment that is
comfortable, productive and fun! You will manage and coach our office managers,
facility coordinators and office coordinators in shaping how our offices
operate for your Region.
This is an exciting, challenging and cross functional role as you will work closely with our Human Resources, Real Estate, Finance, Internal Communications and Physical Security teams to create one seamless employee experience across our sites. You will work across multiple sites, heading up our Employee Experience team to ensure our workplace embeds our culture and values.
- Team Management:
- You will manage a team spanning multiple locations ensuring that each location is providing exceptional customer support, facilities management and employee experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have the ability to influence and motivate their team by leading and developing streamlined processes that help improve upon team efficiency and promote a positive team morale.
- Regularly solicit and analyze feedback from key personnel to identify areas of improvement for the team
- Operations Management
- You will be accountable for your regions individual office budgets to ensure expenditure is smart and reasonable as well as ensuring the local team is regularly updating their spend to ensure we are on track.
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and projects that aim to reduce both short and long-term operating costs and increase productivity and longevity, for both people and systems.
- Food, Events and Programs
- Ensure that each location runs a successful food and snacking program by regularly reviewing employee feedback and negotiating contracts with our Procurement department to deliver exceptional quality and services.
- Oversee the proper implementation of all global, regional and office specific events throughout the year.
office-wide awareness and participation of employee experience programs
related to perks, philanthropy and recognition.
- You will work cross functionally with many different departments at Indeed on various projects whether that’s partnering with Real Estate on a new office fit out, local leadership on events, Procurement for goods and services, IT for technical office capabilities, or Physical Security for employee safety.
- Coordinate weekly with other Regional Operations Managers guaranteeing a consistent employee experience worldwide
collaborate with subject matter experts from Finance, Marketing, IT and
other various departments to ensure streamlined, effective management of
facilities, expansion projects and employee events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a high-profile operational team within an Integrated Facilities Management environment or equivalent.
- Self-directed, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong understanding of office administrative tasks and event planning
- Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs/Spreadsheets, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Can-do attitude and strives to do more for a growing team!
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.