Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales Strategy team focuses on driving innovation in products, tools and processes that help our Sales Teams succeed. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Product, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing to identify strategies for growth and efficiency. We are excited to help transform the recruitment industry - and help people get jobs - all over the world.
How an Analytics Manager Works
- Use data analytics to derive insights to guide client investments across multiple products, solving for the client’s goals and objectives
- Present actionable recommendations to Sales leadership and/or clients
- Incubate new methodologies/techniques to answer client-driven analytical questions
- Partner with Enterprise Sales, Client Services, Product, and Engineering to develop scalable tools to bring full analytical capabilities of Indeed to customers
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Engineering, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years in an analytical role in Consulting, Technology, Finance, or Sales/Marketing Analytics
- Experience with data modeling, including statistical analysis and return on investment analysis
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills: ability to break down problems, analyze large datasets
- Technical skills (SQL, Tableau, Python or similar) both for analysis and presentation applications
- Self directed with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Effective presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Track record of working cross-functionally
- 5+ years in Analytical role, MBA
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience with search performance analytics and brand measurement analysis (funnels)
- Experience advising clients on how to increase their performance / drive ROI
- Familiarity with recruiting industry and associated advertising agencies
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.