Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work closely with the brand strategy team to ensure consistency in driving the Indeed brand equity across all audiences.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, notably the brand comms team and local marketing teams to develop integrated campaigns in the markets we serve.
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze key business challenges in order to create advertising & communications strategies that drive performance.
- Partner with internal and external research teams to uncover insights across various global markets which lead to compelling work and new brand opportunities.
- Develop inspirational creative and campaign briefs, and guide the development process accordingly.
- Understand the competitive landscape and implications which could impact Indeed’s success and help the team see how to navigate/leverage them.
- Champion the voice of the job seeker across the company.
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the business.
- 5+ years campaign planning experience, successfully developing brand and communication strategies for a large brand within a creative agency (internal or external) or creative brand environment.
- A deep and broad understanding of the connectivity between business strategy, creativity, advertising channels, and consumer behaviour.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with creative teams, media teams, and local marketing managers to get to great work.
- Effective listener and communicator - being able to align multiple stakeholders behind a strategy.
- Proven quantitative research experience and qualitative research experience (tracking studies, focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnographic research – any type of interviewing skills) with an ability to see and adapt insights.
- Innate curiosity to want to understand people, culture and the world, overall, and, most importantly, a burning desire to dig into what makes them tick.
- Experience with B2B and B2C brand planning, strategic planning and execution, across a variety of categories and communication tactics.
- Passionate about great and effective creative, with an understanding of what made it work.
- Demonstrated ability of developing simple and compelling briefs that inspire both great communications plans and breakthrough creative ideas.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.