Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.The Sales Efficiency team is focused on driving innovative analytical solutions within our CRM (Salesforce) for our Global Salesforce. This team obsesses about driving and testing useful data within our Salesforce instance, and ensuring that the flow of information is standardized for global audiences. A typical day may require you to flesh out data tools within the CRM, analyze different plugins / vendors that can help augment current reporting, driving conversations with stakeholders about which data points are needed to further drive sales productivity / sales efficiency and building Salesforce dashboards to help consolidate analytical transparency for our Sales teams.
As a Manager of Sales Efficiency you will have an opportunity to
- Manage a team of analysts that are fluent in business and CRM data processes.
- Improve how we deliver data to Sales by empowering them with simple, yet informative data tools.
- Collaborate with our Engineering + Product teams to align on sales data and reporting processes.
- Become a subject matter expert with our Company Databases, Data Warehouse, Tableau, etc.
- Innovate how we expose useful information by driving embedding models within our CRM (Salesforce).
- Test new tools / processes within our Sandbox environment.
- Partner with Sales Strategy leadership team to ensure priorities and tasks are being handled.
- Drive transparency into pipeline / forecasting analytics for Global Sales.
Here are our expectations
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative focus such as Math, Computer Science, Economics, etc.
- You have 5+ years working in Sales Operations, Business Intelligence / Strategy. Analytics, etc.
- You have experience with CRM (Salesforce) - especially in driving data and reporting solutions.
- You thrive in a fast paced, rapidly evolving start up environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- You have experience building visualizations and dashboards through SFDC, Tableau or other tools.
- You have experience with SQL, and are comfortable with extracting large amounts of data.
- You have an exceptional ability to clearly communicate, present effectively, and influence stakeholders.
- You have a structured and data driven approach to business problem solving.
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks + beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests.
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.