- Lead a team of Client Insight Analysts ensuring excellent delivery of strategic client narratives and industry behavior
- Establish continuous team development and achievement of defined KPIs
- Strategically oversee the positioning of data analyses by market
- Coach your team to problem solve, analyze data and develop solutions that encourage sales to optimize revenue potential
- Assess the demand for new sales resources and influence the prioritization, creation and distribution of resources
- Align with senior Sales and CS leaders on business priorities
- Bachelor degree with quantitative focus or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- +7 years of relevant experience in business analysis or sales operations functions
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate an international team with 3+ years of relevant management experience
- Demonstrate ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data from different datasource and provide insights that lead to tangible results
- Extensive analytical work experience including database querying & spreadsheet experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence change
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and retention operations
- Knowledge of enterprise sales cycles
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.