Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Enablement Team focuses on helping Sales & CS be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our sales message (Client Insights) and preparing people for its delivery (Training). We collaborate with functions across Indeed to give Sales & CS the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers, and are enthusiastic about partnering with Sales & CS to provide solutions and help them sell.
The Manager, Client Insights Analysts at Indeed will lead and inspire a team of CI Analysts responsible for developing analysis that helps narrate campaign behavior while maintaining data integrity. This high visibility role requires a self-motivated and proactive leader with a passion for business development, excellent people management, critical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and the drive and energy to execute in a rapid timeframe.
The Manager, Client Insights Analysts, will report to the Senior Manager of Client Insights.
- Lead a team of Client Insight Analysts ensuring excellent delivery of strategic client narratives and industry behavior
- Establish continuous team development and achievement of defined KPIs
- Strategically oversee the positioning of data analyses by market
- Coach your team to problem solve, analyze data and develop solutions that encourage sales to optimize revenue potential
- Assess the demand for new sales resources and influence the prioritization, creation and distribution of resources
- Align with senior Sales and CS leaders on business priorities
- Work with internal departments to align on goals that improve the efficiency and productivity of the global Sales organization
- Bachelor degree with quantitative focus or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales or sales operations functions
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate an international team with 3+ years of relevant management experience
- Demonstrate ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data from different datasource and provide insights that lead to tangible results
- Extensive analytical work experience including database querying & spreadsheet experience
- Distinctive problem solving and structuring skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence change
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams located around the globe in different timezones
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and retention operations
- Knowledge of enterprise sales cycles
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels in the organisation and work across multiple lines of business and countries
What you bring
- Graduate (Master’s) degree preferred
- Fluency in English essential, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational, high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Comfortable with international travel
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.