Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our team supports Sales & Client Success teams with insights driven analysis, reporting, and engaging narratives that help call our clients to action & experience the value of our products.
The Client Insights Team is a part of the Global Enablement Org at Indeed. Global Enablement focuses on helping Sales & CS be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our sales message (Client Insights) and preparing people for its delivery (Training). We collaborate with functions across Indeed to give Sales & CS the knowledge, tools, and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers, and are enthusiastic about partnering with Sales & CS to provide solutions and help them sell.
The Client Insights Manager will help manage Indeed’s client relationships by empowering our client success and sales teams with data driven narratives. This role works with leading clients across the globe, and will partner with our CS and Sales Teams to consult and provide insights around improving clients’ understanding of consumer behavior and their own performance on Indeed within the recruitment ecosystem. The ideal candidate will use their analytical background to coordinate and deliver superior client service to clients as well as manage and mentor a team. The Client Insights Manager will transform and analyze data in order to deliver strategic consulting services, with an eye toward assisting the client with their business objectives and expanding our relationships.
- Manages a team of direct reports; mentors and coaches for top performance, grows technical capability in others
- Coaches on client facing reporting & analysis that clearly establishes value of indeed products
- Manages client relationships; works closely with sales team on deepening client relationships and penetration and identifies new business/upsell opportunities
- Handles difficult client situations and brings to resolution
- Assists in identifying process efficiencies and automation opportunities. Assists in implementation of new processes with internal teams.
- Attracts, engages, grows and retains key talent by advocating for career development. Builds enthusiasm amongst team members and gives team a sense of purpose in their roles
- Manages resources; understands and is mindful of revenue recognition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of management experience required
- Experience in leading remote teams across different markets
- Work experience that is analytical in nature, such as experience with custom research or syndicated data is important
- Excellent project management skills and the proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Proven track record of driving cross functional projects and ability to prioritize multiple demand
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring a team and ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented structure
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a fast-paced tech company environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills; SQL, basic Python, VBA/Macros a plus
- Whilst English is a key criterion, facility with Japanese language is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.