Date published: 24-May-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire.We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will lead a team of Account Specialists and Strategists focused on helping new clients posts their first jobs on Indeed and find a hire. Through regular inbound and outbound interactions, your team will educate clients on the value proposition of Indeed and gather information about their recruiting needs. You will drive the daily team strategy, motivate the team and look to create operating efficiencies for our Client Onboarding team. The ideal candidate is a proven people manager with a track record of delivering on KPIs and a passion for excellence in customer service.
- Interview, hire and retain your team of Client Onboarding Account Specialists and Strategists
- Handle escalated calls and demonstrate service excellence through all client and team member interactions
- Identify opportunities to increase automation and improve efficiency
- Monitor and measure key metrics including interaction volume and conversions
- Partner closely with the Sales Strategy team to understand the volume and client trends and ensure your team is meeting and exceeding targets
- Identify opportunities to recognize strong performance and provide constructive feedback
- Motivate and develop your team
- Keep your team informed on the necessary process and product changes, as well as any Marketing campaigns or Product test that may be impacting our clients
- 3+ years of sales/ and or direct marketing experience and 1+ years people management/ leadership experience
- Fluency in English as well as either French or German required
- Passionate about service excellence and supporting team members who deliver quality to prospects and clients
- Impeccable communication skills
- People person who can work well within a team while also being successful independently
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.