Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Your job.In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide. Indeed is seeking a passionate manager with a background in online advertising and client support to lead our growing Client Services team. This group supports our San Mateo, CA Inside Sales teams and our employer client base. The ideal candidate is a technically minded, process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Services, Sales and Technology teams to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients. The person in this role will lead a group of individual contributors that support employers of various sizes using our Sponsored Jobs and Resume products. He or she will need to be supportive, communicative and a good teacher, while finding creative ways to engage the team. This person is a self-starter who, with guidance, can manage his or her own daily workload, operate well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. The Client Services Manager, San Mateo, will report to the Regional Director of Client Services, San Mateo, and will work closely with other leaders in the group to manage the Client Services team to support our growing client base.
* Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, Sales, and/or technical and product issues.
* Conduct regular 1:1 meetings, account audits and Call Reviews with team members.
* Spot check and analyze team’s book of business to provide guidance and recommendations on campaign management and division of budget in order to meet and exceed client and sales expectations.
* Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to team members to develop them professionally, fostering internal mobility.
* Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes
* Work closely with internal management counterparts to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
* Be a product expert internally and externally.
* Partner with Sales Directors to ensure team collaboration on client accounts.
* Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
* Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
* Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set out by the company.
* 3+ years in a business-to-business environment in a client-facing role
* A deep understanding of Indeed’s business model
* Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
* Passion for client service
* Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degrees a plus!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.