Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Directly oversee a team of a max of 9 Individual Contributors, can include a Team Lead and Senior Client Success Specialists.
- Responsible for training and onboarding, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and manages inter-team relationships.
- Be a product and technical expert internally and externally.
- Manage team's book of clients and account distribution.
- Responsible for team level KPIs.
- Partner closely with Sales Directors in their region.
- Oversee team member’s client accounts and offer guidance on optimization, performance enhancement and comprehension of metrics for client online advertising campaigns.
- Contribute to developing team workflow processes and provide training, coaching and performance reviews.
- 3+ years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1 year people management experience required
- Must have 5+ years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service.
- Required expert fluency in Spanish and English for the ability to conduct verbal and written business in both languages
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with SEO
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.