Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a Client Success Manager, you will work as part of Indeed’s Client Success Enterprise team. This is a critical role that requires a process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Success and technology teams, and support our Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture. Your focus:
Directly oversees a team of a max of 9 Individual Contributors, can include a Team Lead and Senior Client Success Specialists.
Responsible for training and onboarding, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and manages inter-team relationships.
Be a product and technical expert internally and externally.
Manages team's book and account distribution.
Responsible for team level Key Performance Indicators.
Partner closely with Sales Directors in their region.
Oversee team member’s client accounts and offer guidance on optimization, performance enhancement and comprehension of metrics for client online advertising campaigns.
Contribute to developing team workflow processes and provide training, coaching and performance reviews.
- 5+ years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 7+ years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new products and features.
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Experience managing Fortune 1000 clients and large, national brands
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with SEO
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.