Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
- Hire, lead, and grow a team dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and internal partners. Can include a Team Lead and Client Success Specialists.
- Responsible for training and onboarding, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and manages inter-team relationships.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team and create individual development plans.
- Work closely with internal management counterparts across all EMEA teams to foster team collaboration and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLAs are met, while highlighting process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement within the Client Response queues.
- Be a product and technical expert internally and externally.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, sales, and/or technical and product issues.
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting team level KPIs.
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
- Partner with Sales Directors in region to ensure team collaboration on shared accounts and common goals.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, career pathing, and constructive feedback to Client Response team, fostering internal mobility.
- Contribute to developing team workflow processes and provide training, coaching and performance reviews.
- Monitor client calls and provide consistent, actionable feedback on both soft skills and working product knowledge.
- 3+ years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree. At least 6 months experience in a Senior level role required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree. Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic is a plus.
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics is a good plus.
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system is a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.