Additional Posting Location(s): Austin - Downtown, New York City, San Mateo, Scottsdale, Seattle, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Hire, lead and grow a team of VoC Specialists dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and internal partners.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult technical or product issues or addressing product roll-out challenges.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team members.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to team members to develop them professionally, fostering internal mobility.
- Manage and communicate expectations and any internal changes affecting the team.
- Work closely with internal management counterparts to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
- Be a product expert internally and externally.
- Partner with Product Managers and Client Success Managers to ensure collaboration between teams.
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLAs are met, while highlighting process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set by the company.
- 3+ years in Client Success or a related field required
- 3+ years in a business-to-business environment preferred
- Experience in the Senior Specialist or Team Lead role, or prior management experience required
- A deep understanding of Indeed’s business model
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- Passion for client service and service excellence
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; advanced degrees a plus!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.