Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
* Hire, lead and grow a team of Client Success Specialists dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and internal partners.
* Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, Sales, and/or technical and product issues.
* Conduct regular 1:1 meetings, account audits and Call Reviews with team members.
* Spot check and analyze team’s book of business to provide guidance and recommendations on campaign management and division of budget in order to meet and exceed client and sales expectations.
* Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to team members to develop them professionally, fostering internal mobility.
* Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes
affecting the team.
* Work closely with internal management counterparts to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
* Be a product expert internally and externally.
* Partner with Sales Directors to ensure team collaboration on client accounts.
* Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
* Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
* Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set out by the company.
* 8+ years in a business-to-business environment in a client-facing role.
* 5+ years of Management experience.
* A deep understanding of Indeed’s business model
* Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
* Passion for client service
* Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degrees a plus!
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.