Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Client Success to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team
- Lead a team of Client Success professionals dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and partners within the Brazilian market
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, Sales, and/or technical and product issues
- Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes affecting the team
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Serve as a resource and mentor for both direct and indirect reports from multiple verticals within Client Success
- Be a product expert internally and externally
- Partner with the Brazilian Sr. Sales Director on go-to strategy for the market
- Collaborate with senior management to enhance work processes and procedures
- Liaise with internal teams on product optimizations, including market-specific issues, to improve client experience and retention
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set out by the company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Experience with online advertising; recruitment advertising, staffing or applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- Passion for client service
- Incredible organizational, verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English
- Willingness to travel
- In-depth knowledge of Brazilian recruitment market a plus
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.