Date published: 23-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
- Lead an EMEA-based team in the implementation of multi-channel, multi-platform learning initiatives across EMEA
- Work with the global Employee Development team to develop and implement Employee Development strategies and frameworks
- Work with the global Employee Development to ensure that all programs are aligned to business goals as well as company and regional cultures
- Partner with senior stakeholders and HRBPs to identify business needs and adapt Employee Development strategies and frameworks to support the needs of the region and business functions
- Complete needs analyses to identify, develop and deliver behavioral-based learning programs including manager and team effectiveness, individual contributor training opportunities and social / peer-to-peer learning
- Partner with the Sales and Client Services training teams to ensure alignment with Employee Development programs
- Create and embed a data-driven approach with all content and program launches to measure and increase business impact
- Research and recommend alternative, disruptive learning solutions and methods to promote employee engagement
- Assist in implementing experience enhancing programs such as talent review, career pathing, ongoing performance feedback
- Support Employee Development and Continuous Learning team growth through headcount forecasting, budget planning, talent reviews, and team retreats
- Master’s degree
- 4+ years’ L&D program design experience
- 3 years’ management experience
- Proven experience in the following areas: Working in a fast-paced environment, Quickly building strong relationships at all levels of the organization, seeing projects through from conception/design stage to evaluation
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Facilitation experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.