Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
Indeed seeks a full-time Manager on Employee Development’s Continuous Learning team to drive learning and development strategy for the company’s Northeast region, Indeed’s Sales and Client Services headquarters.
The Continuous Learning team facilitates workshops and custom team-building events, develops quality learning solutions grounded in core skills development, and consults with the business to drive engagement and build the Employee Development brand. The Manager collaborates with a global Employee Development team to create a learning environment that fosters personal accountability for professional growth through classroom, eLearning, and on-the-job, immersive experiences.
- Lead an L&D team in the implementation of multichannel, multi-platform learning initiatives
- End-to-end talent management including hiring, promotions, performance management, and headcount forecasting
- Quality assurance through classroom observations
Client Services North America Liaison
- Act as the main point of contact between Employee Development and the Client Services function
- Partner with Client Services leadership and key stakeholders to recommend and develop customized Employee Development solutions to meet business needs
- Work with the Client Services Training and Development team to enhance existing Client Services programs by providing behavioral learning expertise
- Partner with senior stakeholders and HR Business Partners to identify business needs
- Adapt Employee Development strategies and frameworks to support the needs of the region and business functions
- Research and recommend alternative, disruptive learning solutions and methods to promote employee engagement
Regional Strategy Development
- Ensure that all programs are aligned to business goals as well as regional cultures;
- Create and embed a data-driven approach to L&D to measure and increase business impact
- Partner with the Sales and Client Services training teams to ensure alignment with Employee Development programs
- Facilitate higher-level skills development such as coaching skills and manager development
- Facilitate as needed to meet business demand
- Master’s degree
- 4+ years’ L&D program design experience including facilitation
- 3+ years’ people management experience
- Proven experience in the following areas:
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly building strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Project management
- Seeing projects through from conception/design stage to evaluation
- Meeting deadlines
- Flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- HR experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience working in a tech environment
- Experience working with Sales and Client Services business units
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.