Date published: 3-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated finance professional to join our FP&A team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of operational excellence in our Manhattan office.
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will oversee all financial planning for our Sales, Client Services and Corporate business units. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. You are a self-starter who can both manage and execute multiple projects under pressure in a fun, results-oriented work environment.
- Oversee financial planning and prepares leaders for review with executive management team
- Assist senior management team in developing and preparing quarterly guidance and forecast updates to support decision making
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis
- Prepare periodic financial reports evaluating and interpreting the companys financial performance
- Maintain the company’s current annual and long-term forecasts
- Identify and recommend spending and investment alternatives across all operational areas
- Participate in the annual budgeting and strategic planning process
- Perform ad hoc analyses and support overall finance function
- Manage a team of financial analysts
- Bachelors Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of professional work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated track record of academic and professional excellence
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Inherent interest in operational efficiency and maximizing financial performance
- Ability to juggle several unique tasks at once
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.