Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
* Oversee financial planning and prepare leaders for review with executive management team
* Support global headcount modeling and planning
* Perform monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations
* Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets (monthly and quarterly)
* Assist Senior Management with special projects to support strategic decision-making (e.g., "what if" strategic
* Manage a team of 3 FP&A Analysts/ Senior Analysts
* 5+ years work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
* 2+ years of people management experience
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Excel mastery and proven experience in building strong financial models required
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
* Strong communications skills
* Project and time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.