Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Manage market pricing activities including job matching, data analytics, and job pricing, including analysis of cash and long-term incentive compensation practices and staffing trends
- Oversee administration of annual short and long term incentive and merit adjustment processes from budget inception through delivery to employees
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and centers of excellence (COE) to support and advise managers on compensation related activities such as strategic new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on current compensation-related legislation to ensure compliance with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay
- Partner with HR Tech to ensure our HRIS supports current compensation programs, assist with report generation to support business needs, and consult on system enhancements to improve the way we do business
- Identifies issues, challenges, or problems and recommendation process improvements.
- Effectively and responsibly communicate compensation programs and details to all levels within Indeed.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs with a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent direct experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment while managing independent workload and juggling multiple priorities
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations, and legislation that impacts compensation/pay
- Strong ability to build relationships cross-functionally and partner with leaders to deliver solutions that meet the business needs
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.