Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
We are building out an Audience Program within Global Product Commercialization to leverage the work we have driven with Military Veterans. Indeed has expanded partnerships in recent years with groups that partner with candidates who have military experience, and we would love to serve our jobseekers and customers by expanding the opportunity set through a cohesive and comprehensive strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for the team that is focused on audiences where we can help connect Job-seekers with employers - including but not limited to jobseekers with military experience and/or diverse backgrounds. You will be responsible for creating and executing strategies to increase our ability to serve these jobseekers and customers. You will do this by working closely with cross functional partners within Indeed e.g. Marketing, Product managers and Talent Acquisition. Your team will build partnerships and alliances with other industry groups that drive impact for Indeed, our jobseekers and customers. This includes collaborating closely with other members of Global product commercialization and Product teams to propose enhancements that can help serve our company’s mission better.
Core role expectations
- Leading a small team that will focus on sales and business development or partnerships that enhance our ability to serve jobseekers and customers with military or diverse backgrounds
- Developing and create alignment, help drive to execute the strategy on how we can expand our presence in these core market segments
- Coaching team members to partner closely with sales to close deals that help increase our value proposition to military experienced and/or diverse jobseekers
- Working closely with our key sponsor, the Veterans Inclusion Resource Group (IRG) leader to drive cross functional initiatives that fit our company’s mission
- Leading competitive analysis and gather customer and jobseeker feedback, and incorporate this insight into developing product enhancement ideas we can bring to Product teams
- You have people management experience or have successfully led groups of people in a cross-functional setting
- You have demonstrated strategic leadership skills and are comfortable working with roles ranging from senior executives as well to sales partners at all experience levels
- You have demonstrated the ability to spot trends, analyze and summarize feedback/data from the field to make recommendations on changes that need to be made
- You have a “can do” attitude, positive, but you are also realistic and can push back effectively
- You have a metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude but know how do so collaboratively and by finding common ground among colleagues and partners
- Bonus: Military experience or diverse backgrounds
- 8-10 years work experience, with 2+ years of team leadership experience (formal direct reports)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative area (Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in an evolving environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
- Graduate degree is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.