Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Monitor user interactions and provide consistent, actionable feedback on both soft skills and working product knowledge.
- Hire, lead, and grow the Job Seeker Success team in your region / market.
- Oversee training and onboarding, performance management, and the communication of updates to / from senior management.
- Conduct regular 1:1s and team meetings to review performance against department goals.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, career pathing, and constructive feedback to Job Seeker Success team, fostering internal mobility.
- Work closely with internal management counterparts across all US offices to foster team collaboration and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
- Develop and implement new ideas that directly impact team, department, and/or company-wide goals.
- Identify process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement within the Job Seeker Success workflows in order to continuously improve the user experience and team SLAs.
- Be responsible for meeting and exceeding team performance metrics; the Job Seeker Success team focuses primarily on NPS (Net Promoter Score), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), ASA (Average Speed of Answer), and QA (Quality Accuracy).
- 1+ years management experience in a senior level role is required.
- 5+ years related experience required for applicants without Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, or customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Proven understanding of cross functional collaboration and communication, including proper escalation processes, ticket SLAs, and appropriate reference to official resources.
- Must exhibit enthusiasm for troubleshooting complex issues, controlling tough conversations, and acting as a resource for others!
- Excellent communication and investigative skills, including the ability to interact with and influence team members
- A self-starter with proven technical troubleshooting track record.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Zendesk, Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Experience working in a fast-paced, contact center environment with demonstrated performance of key metrics.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.