Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As a Manager of Product Insights, you will have an opportunity to
- Manage a team of analysts who are highly skilled in data analysis and driving actionable insights
- Innovate how we measure product health and performance trends.
- Collaborate with our Engineering + Business Intelligence teams to align on data standards and principles.
- Build tools, processes, relationships with leaders to better understand drivers behind product performance.
- Improve how we develop frameworks for consistent views on product performance.
- Evolve the way we track, measure, and tell the story behind our Product health KPI’s.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to ensure the right visibility is in place to track business goals.
Here are our expectations
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with a business / quantitative focus or equivalent experience.
- You have 7+ years working in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Business Intelligence and/or Consulting.
- You thrive in a fast paced, rapidly evolving start up environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with a complicated SQL Query, or a convoluted Tableau Dashboard.
- You’ve used either VBA, Python, or a similar language to automate manual work.
- You have an exceptional ability to clearly communicate, present effectively, and influence stakeholders.
- You know your way around a customer relationship management system - specifically Salesforce.
- You have a structured and data driven approach to business problem solving.
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks + beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.