Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Identifying and measuring core business levers and helping to identify and size opportunities they present
- Deep-dive analysis across functions and products to deliver detail-oriented analyses to business stakeholders
- Collaborating with product, technology, sales, and ops teams to prioritize and deliver strategic initiatives
- Driving adoption of new business management processes, focused on increasing velocity of cross functional teams
- Supporting strategic planning with internal and external company analysis
- Assessing competitive challenges and delivering clear strategic recommendations
- Analyzing business development opportunities including partnerships and acquisitions
- Supporting business-critical projects - such as understanding sudden changes in core business metrics and delivering clear recommendations to reverse negative trends / accelerate positive trends
- 5+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or business development
- 1+ years management experience with demonstrated progression in size and/or scope of area of management
- Experience working with senior leadership - serving as a thought partner with a bias towards practical execution
- Experience developing team members through clear definition of roles and career paths, supporting day-to-day growth through engagement and feedback, and advocating for development and training
- Experience scaling a team a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Finance, Technical Engineering, or a related quantitative field
- Strong analytical skills across multiple types of data from financial / accounting data to product data
- Ability to query and manipulate your own data - (SQL proficiency)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Ability to break down ambiguous/complex problems, create discrete workstreams for associates, and deliver a cohesive recommendation
- Great emotional intelligence - must be able to build relationships across the business and provide strategic support to all department leads
- Passionate about creating a great work environment and supporting peers / reports
- Passionate about helping people find jobs and helping employers find great talent
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.