Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.The ideal candidate is a process-driven, results-focused leader who is passionate about delivering a WOW client experience. As the Manager, Quality Support, you will report to the Director of Client Success, Quality Support, and lead a team of individual contributors toward the goal of ensuring service greatness is consistently provided in every client interaction. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, be detailed oriented, organized, analytical and demonstrate the ability to work independently and also within a team environment. The Manager, Quality Support will work closely with other leaders in Client Success to support our growing team.
- Hire, lead and grow a team of Quality Support Specialists dedicated to delivering quality to our internal and external partners
- Spot-check and analyze the Quality Support team’s written communications and identified trends for accuracy, clarity and consistency
- Track and measure ongoing team-wide trends and the Quality Support team’s ability to impact the trends
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with Quality Support team members and provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback
- Create and maintain call and email standards and account processes in partnership with the Client Success management team, Quality Support team and the Director of Client Success, Quality Support
- Deliver feedback to managers and other stakeholders to provide updates on ongoing trends, highlights and areas of opportunity
- Identify trends and partner with stakeholders on training modules needed to address the identified process gaps
- Develop strategic initiatives to improve the Quality Support team’s communication strategy and positively impact trends
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- 3+ years experience in business-to-business environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver constructive feedback in a clear and positive manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and proven ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence across all levels and functions
- A flexible attitude and excellent time management skills
- Commitment to service excellence and first contact resolution
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years people management/mentoring experience preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.