Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
Indeed is seeking a Manager, Sales Product in Austin to lead its growing product support team within Sales.
This business-critical function will lead a small but growth-oriented team of product support professionals who support Indeed’s global Sales team. The Manager, Sales Product must have strong managerial skills to lead a workforce distributed across multiple Indeed offices, while finding new ways for this critical support team to stay relevant, engaged with its stakeholders, and provide open, transparent reporting to senior leadership.
Be a go-to person for Sales, as their product expert and liaison
Manage and participate in a Sales Product Support internal helpdesk team
Triage requests from Sales to identify real issues requiring Product or Engineering attention and filter out issues that are expected behavior or user error
Establish and enforce trackable success metrics and SLAs
Put processes in place to more efficiently gather requirements from Sales to align the goals of the Product and Engineering groups with those of Sales
Be familiar with and track all product updates, changes and tests that could affect Sales or our clients
Conduct employee performance reviews and career planning
Recruit, hire and onboard new team members, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a professional, business-to-business environment; online advertising, staffing and/or sales experience a plus
- 2+ years experience managing/leading a support team, including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, performance management and career pathing
- Technical mindset and comfort with technical conversations
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to Indeed locations
- Experience with multidisciplinary teams and projects a plus
- Interest in product; data-driven and analytical to build the case for desired product updates
- Adaptability (comfortable and able to talk to Salespeople in their language, and to Engineers in theirs)
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with the recruitment advertising industry preferred
- Familiarity with the CPC/pay-for-performance model
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.