Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Manager, with focus on leading a training team that supports Enterprise sellers and managers in the United States and Canada who are focused on F500 companies and major brands. The manager will assist in daily operations and training and development functions for the Indeed Sales Team to address the need for solution oriented consultative selling This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth, development, and retention.
The Sales Training Manager will report to the Director of Global Sales Training . He/She must be a strong people leader who is able to partner well with additional internal support teams and lead the charge in driving high performance in their teams, as well as developing new and refining existing training and development programs. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, an ability to motivate and manage people effectively, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments and provide other general support as needed in the role.
- Leading a team of people to achieving sales training operational and business objectives
- Monitoring and evaluating and performance of trainers, providing coaching and support to develop them
- Developing Enterprise training strategy and overseeing training results - measuring impact and effectiveness of training programs; especially for remote Sales teams
- Manage the development and roll out of global training programs across different regions in the US+ CA, ensuring they are suitable to demographics and cultures.
- Maintain communication and build relationships with regional Directors to understand needs and improve training support of these regions
- Working independently with Senior Sales Directors and VP of US NA + AG to align training and support requirements for their teams
- Driving cross-functional collaboration with various internal stakeholders including Sales Strategy, Product, Marketing, Client Success and Finance groups
- Researching new trends and evaluating effectiveness of training tools, making recommendations relevant to opportunities and challenges industry/company may face
- Supporting the execution of special projects as needed, such as the organization of department-wide trainings/events
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of proven success in managing a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, Sales environment.
- 2+ years experience managing and developing training programs, creating curriculum and facilitating training for Sales teams
- Expertise in leading, coaching and developing a team
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, time management and proven ability to multitask
- Experience developing and leading global training program
- Proven track record of successful training delivery
- Experience in direct selling essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint and Excel) and Google Office (including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills. Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills a must
- 3+ years proven success as Enterprise/ Field Sales rep or Sales Manager
- Experience supporting remote teams
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.