Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Collaborate with the management team to identify talent and determine hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements
- Partner with Senior Leaders and finance to determine headcount targets and how your recruiting team can perform to meet those targets
- Enhance internal hiring processes and systems to continually make the team more efficient and effective
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and valued partnership with the tech services & squall hiring team
- Partner with management to help define, cultivate, and communicate an organizational culture that attracts and retains employees
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate business needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Develop strategy and workforce planning to prepare for increased hiring needs based on new business growth
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system in ensuring strong data integrity from direct reports
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hires in our applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience with a minimum of three years technical recruiting experience
- Proven experience leading and/or mentoring recruiters in a recruiting management role
- Solid understanding of the key metrics to track in the recruiting process
- Exceptional analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) with strong attention to detail in regards data integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.