Indeed is seeking a Manager to join our Talent Attraction team, to lead recruiting for our growing teams across the EMEA region. You will lead a team of highly skilled recruiters with accountability for driving performance and delivering to ambitious growth plans for the business. You will also partner closely with peers in EMEA and North America, as well as in Talent Attraction Programs, Operations, Sourcing, and Employer Brand, to build the right infrastructure to support Recruiters in doing the important work of sustaining Indeed's rapid growth. This leader will be an exceptional people Manager as well as being passionate about finding the best talent in the market and coming up with innovative and original ways to engage talent.
- Lead a team that is providing full lifecycle recruiting support across the EMEA region for numerous sectors including sales, marketing, technology and finance, support talent attraction efforts with a focus on developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies
- Leverage data to drive business decision-making across every facet of the role
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to pro-actively facilitate workforce planning/forecasting activities
- Establish key relationships across the business with internal stakeholders and provide strategic partnership and guidance
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through the recruiting funnel
- Work with the local and global Talent Attraction teams to continuously identify innovative ways to engage the best talent on the market as well as improving the way we work
- Maintain a high standard of candidate experience and internal client service
- Partner with peers in Sourcing to ensure that there is joint ownership over the task of maintaining sufficient candidate pipeline to support current and future hiring requirements
- Ensure consistent and positive representation of Indeed in the marketplace
- 8+ years successful recruiting experience; with 3+ of those focused on leading and developing exceptional recruiting teams
- Experience serving as a true partner to business leaders by employing an approach that includes an emphasis on service delivery, education, and growing a true consultative partnership with the ability to influence
- Experience partnering with other stakeholders to guide and influence strategies for recruiting tools and technology, business process design, data and insights, sourcing, candidate experience, operations, global mobility, and employer brand
- Track record for solving complex problems, designing creative strategies and delivering significant impact
- Exceptional organisational skills, at ease with ambiguity, ability to deal with high complexity situations, comfortable with a high level of detail yet mindful of the bigger picture
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.