Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- Manages a multi-national team of UX designers
- Demonstrates high standards, and helps the team reach them, through good process, clear direction, and achievable goals.
- Collaborates with user researchers, design technologists, product and engineering teams.
- Implements design improvements that have positive business impact.
- 8+ years of experience as a ux designer, information architect, ux researcher, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience managing a small team of designers or researchers.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating design solutions and showing your ability to turn ideas into impactful business results.
- Experience leading design for a variety of form factors, including mobile and desktop.
- Experience leading and delivering on full-life-cycle design projects--from design strategy through execution.
- Relentless desire for innovation, tempered by business needs and customer expectations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, storytelling, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and senior executives.
- A degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.
If you are genuinely interested in making products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, I look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.