As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
New Product Commercialization works closely with all New Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all New Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in- hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: they help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that their employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
* Be a strategic lead for the Indeed Hire product
* Develop/Analyze new monetization strategies, partnerships, go to market approach and scaling/up-sell strategies
* Help us identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or de-prioritized
* Lead competitive analysis and collect customer feedback
* Incorporate this feedback into developing product offerings and packages we can take to market
* Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of the product in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
* Gather customer feedback and work with product to determine how we incorporate into the product
* Working closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Service, Finance, Product and Engineering in those regions to support Indeed’s product launch process
* Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to- market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes and incentives
* Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
* Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
* Passion for new product development and launch processes
* New product development / launch experience
* Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
* Experience taking data and driving to action
* Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
* Strong skills in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with sales-force driven business models
* Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
* 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
* Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
* Experience in the Recruiting / Staffing industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.