Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Partner with the business to accurately report for each month end close marketing spend across multiple jurisdictions
- Review monthly performance with key marketing vendors
- Reconcile initial spend forecasts to subsequent invoices received in a prompt manner each month and appropriately update financial records
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for key marketing accounts to a high level of accuracy and quality
- Assist with all month end marketing accounting and reporting including preparation of journal entries, accrual/prepayment schedules, account reconciliations and financial reporting under US GAAP and IFRS
- Handle the FX gain impact of the marketing spend.
- Provide monthly analytics on marketing spend
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Assist in documenting procedures
- Perform ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Participate in financial projects across business segments as they are identified
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA is preferred
- Prior experience in audit/reporting within a multinational environment is preferred
- Track record of working independently with requiring limited direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Intermediary / Advanced Excel skills and a focus on the attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.