Date published: 9-Nov-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Work with the corporate marketing, advertising and business intelligence teams to define and manage our approach to evaluating brand campaign performance
- Forecasting brand performance and provide media mix optimization recommendations
- Develop and maintain brand dashboards and real-time reporting capabilities
- Consolidate campaign performance reports across various stakeholders
- Work with campaign teams to identify key drivers of campaign impact and areas for improvement with regards to both creative and media execution
- Gather data, analyze and provide recommendations on media performance to optimize ROI
- Collaborate with FP&A on financial evaluation of campaign performance
- Collaborate brand managers to develop strategy based on campaign performance insights
- Provide brand marketing leads with regular insights reports based on global campaign performance
- Deliver regular reports on campaign performance to Marketing Leadership
- BS/MS in CS, Engineering, Math, MIS, Stats or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in marketing analytics or data analysis
- Strong business acumen. Ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Proven track-record of attribution and marketing ROI analytics
- Thrives in a fast moving culture of testing and innovation
- Hands-on experience on DMPs/DSPs media platforms highly preferred
- Familiarity of marketing data and service providers (Nielsen, comScore, Google Analytics etc)
- Experience handling, interpreting & manipulating raw data sets in statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R) and Tableau a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL a plus
- Experience using statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R) and Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of the advertising media landscape and good grasp of emerging trends and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively across a variety of marketing functions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.