Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager, Evangelist Programs who will help drive the ideation, creation and execution of content and data-driven stories for our Evangelists to deliver across the globe.
You are someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You understand how to use data to make decisions and how to train others on how to deliver your solutions. You find passion in the craft and are constantly seeking improvement and better ways to solve tough problems. You produce the highest quality data-driven solutions.
The tools you develop for our Evangelist Programs will be used across the globe, and bring our customers’ personalized insights to life. Informed by the data of 200M job seekers in over 60 countries searching in Indeed each month you will impact employers’ ability to source critical talent and help them make more hires with Indeed.
The ideal candidate will have done a similar job before, is passionate about technology, enjoys creating new things from scratch and loves turning data into easily understood insights.
- Collaborate with Evangelists and other cross-functional teams to identify key insights that will deliver the biggest impact, and provide the most value for our clients.
- Create data-driven solutions, tools & content, based on Indeed data that can be delivered in an array of formats such as presentations, facilitated workshops, training, and discussions.
- Adapt insights to different audience segments
- Provide training to Evangelists on each solution, or tool developed.
- Work with business partners/stakeholders to define new projects, tools, and intended results
- Serve as the business expert on Indeed data for the Evangelist team
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tell a story with data in a compelling way
- Well above average business acumen
- Excellent written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required recent completion of an MBA is a plus
- Can communicate insights concisely and persuasively
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Python, and web technologies
- Ability to travel 10%
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry will be highly regarded
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.