Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a marketer to assist in the execution of large scale direct mail programs globally.
The Marketing Associate, Direct Mail will work across departments to help small and medium-sized businesses across the globe find the right hires by using Indeed. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field and have 1+ years of marketing experience. You are a methodical planner, able to work on multiple projects with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure your marketing campaigns meet deadlines. You are extremely analytical and focused on the details.
- Coordinate with external vendors for campaign execution
- Coordinate production of new/update existing direct mail creative
- Proofreading marketing material to ensure accuracy
- Establishing landing pages and re-direct URLs
- Categorizing and coordinating data pulls for internal/external use
- Maintaining various on-going tracking documents
- Analyze large amounts of data
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
- 1+ year of marketing experience (offline and/or direct response a plus)
- Experience designing and measuring tests, optimizing based on results
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results.
- Proficiency in SQL or related querying language (a plus)
- B2B experience (a plus)
- Proficiency in InDesign (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.