Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an Email Marketing Associate to develop, execute and optimize email campaigns with the goal of acquiring, educating and retaining employers on Indeed. In this role, you’ll create programs that help employers worldwide discover the power of Indeed to effectively hire.
Strong candidates will have at least one year of experience in email marketing including Marketo.
- Build, execute and maintain email campaigns
- Create and edit email and landing page content
- Q/A all aspects of emails (copy, links, tracking, UX, etc.) prior to sends
- Build email lists based on segmentation requirements
- Track and report results from email campaigns
- Run A/B tests, conduct analysis of results, and optimize based on findings
- Execute briskly and with precision in alignment with our goals and standards
- 1+ years work experience with email marketing, specifically Marketo
- Experience setting up email marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree; Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related fields a plus
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Basic HTML and CSS preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on digital marketing projects
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.