Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Marketing Associate will be the Indeed Experience team’s go-to person for partnering with internal teams to implement experiences at scale. You’ll be a product and customer expert, always thinking of ways that we can enhance the experience for our users. You are innately curious, effortlessly connect people across the organization, and easily adjust to different working styles and processes.
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Partner with the Marketing Manager on the Indeed Experience team to develop a system for identifying and prioritizing different marketing programs
- Lead internal workshops, stakeholder events, and meetings
- Partner with internal teams to uncover client insights and pain points and identify opportunities to improve the user journey
- Regularly communicate program progress, measuring awareness and percentage of tests initiated from groups outside of marketing
- Lend a hand with internal initiatives to help build our culture around the experienced team
- Logistical planning around constantly evolving experiments with tight deadlines
- Assist in brainstorming and building out plans for scaling successful tests
- You’re self-driven. When you don’t know the answer, you figure it out. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take ownership of your projects, crush your goals and volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
- You’re a great communicator. You write well, and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language - hold the fluff.
- You’re collaborative. You love working with lots of different people. You’re a team player and a great listener. You have the ability to influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn, and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time - in fact, you thrive on it.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research, and user behavior. You ask the right questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
- 3+ years in a marketing and/or communications role is required
- Proven success working cross-functionally in a fast-paced workplace
- Extremely efficient, organized and proactive when working with others
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with various marketing distribution channels
- Working knowledge of NPS is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.