Date published: 8-Jun-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.Indeed.com is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager. Working with the brand team, your role is to create and develop world class creative advertising and communications for all our customer groups. You’ll work closely with a range of stakeholders internally and externally including planning, media buying, creative teams, local market teams, sales and product as well as senior leadership.
- Manage creative development. Everything from digging for deep consumer insights to writing the initial brief, to working with creative teams, research, integrated stakeholders and managing the entire process including production through to evaluation and learnings.
- Contribute to the development of Indeed’s global brand strategy, working across geographies and market segments
- Manage within your budget and critical paths.
- Represent the brand team internally, continuously showing and educating stakeholders on the strategic benefits building the Indeed brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- You have a minimum of 8 years creating and developing advertising and marketing communications.
- You have a passion for advertising and creative with proven experience making effective advertising - ideally work that is both creatively successful and commercially successful.
- You have a global view on advertising, and can create work that will be relevant and impactful to people in various geographies or consumer segments based on insights
- You have the technical experience making all sorts of marketing communications at a very high standard. This includes a lot of direct experience leading TV advertising campaigns end-to-end, from brief to production to getting live.
- You are versed in problem-solving, project management, insights, and deep consumer understanding.
- You have experience writing exceptional creative briefs.
- You have experience in creating integrated campaigns across multiple media types and have an understanding of media strategy and how creative can be effective across varying media channels
- You have experience and proven skills in managing the creative and production process including agencies and creative teams, and on-location production.
- You have experience and are skilled in managing stakeholders within the area of creative development, advertising, and campaigns.
- You are highly knowledgeable about brand strategy, advertising models, creativity, and testing.
- We are a global brand, so you will be able to travel on occasion as needed for production or global office/partner visits, and can work with stakeholders in multiple time zones as required.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.