Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Provide training to Evangelists on new tools, resources, and content.
- Conceive and manage the creation of compelling, useful, high-quality content
- Collaborate with Evangelists and other cross-functional teams to identify key insights that will deliver the biggest impact, and provide the most value for our clients.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Evangelists, and other stakeholders to build and deliver content and content programs based on a solid understanding of Evangelist needs and business goals.
- Develop facilitation guides, and other internal training content to support quality delivery of the content developed.
- Work with regional content managers to support localization where required.
- Build presentation, templates, and other content assets in conjunction with our presenters (evangelists) and other marketing teams
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 3+ years professional experience with a proven track record in developing highly effective messaging, presentations and marketing content
- B2B experience, ideally including Account Based Marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage multiple projects and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including those outside the United States
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Ability to travel 10%
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, including journalism, marketing or business
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.