Date published: 9-Dec-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
Indeed.com is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to implement integrated B2B marketing programs in the Benelux.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the marketing plan for this region that includes marcom, events, sales enablement tools and demand generation. This role will report to the Regional Marketing Director and will require collaborating with sales, client services and various marketing departments at Indeed.
The ideal candidate for this marketing role is passionate about how marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and ultimately drive revenue growth. We are looking for someone who has experience in implementing integrated programs, campaigns and events with a high degree of quality and a focus on client experience. Being comfortable with managing operational details including working with data and databases, as well as working virtually with cross-functional teams are a must.
How you work.
- Support the implementation of the Benelux marketing plan (efforts include but are not limited to: email, webinars, online marketing, direct mail, etc.)
- Coordinate the localization process and translations of all country marketing materials and sales tools (eg.: Content for campaigns, event content, demand generation and sales enablement programs)
- Support the implementation of events (eg.: Indeed branded events, trade shows, conferences and the hospitality program)
- Help with database and data clean-up as needed
- Manage the blog calendar and support the publishing of blog posts
- Administrative support (eg.: Invoicing, PO process management, collateral etc)
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in implementing marketing programs
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong program management abilities
- Event coordination experience
- Working knowledge of key marketing technologies (e.g., CRM, blog)
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.